Mobility & Traffic
Between high mountains and deep valleys
Whether on the short-haul or across the mountains: the trails of Obergurgl-Hochgurgl can be easily reached thanks to excellent services. Taxi companies ensure a highly comfortable transport from A to B. The Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road makes a perfect connection to neighboring Italy, a dream route for motorcyclists. And the Obergurgl and Hochgurgl mountain lifts transport winter sports fans as well as non-skiers up to the vantage points and panoramic spots on the mountain.
Your partner in the Ötztal valley - whether by day or by night.
E-Tankstelle , car park/parking garage/parking lotOpening Hours:
Hohe Mut Bahn
- Mountain gastronomy at the highest level, top location for events
- View of 21 three-thousand-meter peaks
- starting point for hikes
- spacious playground
- Nature Park Infopoint 'Glacier - Climate - High Alpine Research'
- Sunrise trip NOT included
- Bike transport to the middle station
Parking: central garage | from € 2.00 per hour
Bus stop: Obergurgl center (5 minutes walk)
E-Ladestation Top Mountain Crosspoint
Two electric terminals and two more are plannedd. The e-charcing stations are an innovative unit for charging electric vehicles. From simple charge for electric bicycles, to scooters, motorcycles and up to electric cars - we offer appropriate suitable connectors.
- 4 loading operations possible at the same time
- max. loading capacity per charge point 22 kW
- individual configurable charging options
- LED status indicator on the display
- rapid charging: approx. 30 min.
- standard charging: approx. 2 hrs.
Price per kWh: € 0,50
E-Tankstelle Hotel Alpina deluxe
Charching plug: Tesla Supercharger 22kW.
Opening times: by appointment only
Free parking during charching period, 2 car parks for e-cars, electricity from renewable energy.
E-Ladestation Zentrum Obergurgl
Mobility with clean electricity!
The future belongs to e-cars and has already become a part of everday life.
The range of e-vehicles is continuously getting bigger. From bikes, scooters and motorbikes to cars - nowadays there are e-cars available for every range of application. Through modern battery- and charging systems the range gets larger and the charging times shorter.